Tuesday, July 17, 2012

1 month to go


I am writing this the 15th of July. It’s the middle of summer, but if only looking at the weather outside my window you could guess it’s March. Sweden is cloudy, rainy and grey in general. However, I am not here to write about the weather. The reason to my personal exchange of thoughts with you is the fact that today it is exactly one month before I enter the plane to Boston.

I am not nervous, not at all. It’s strange, but I still feel like it is a very long time left before I travel. It feels unreal that I actually have sent in all the papers. That I have filled in all the forms. That I have received my visa. That I actually received a scholarship to study one year at an amazing independent boarding school in the US. But it is for real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment